Monday, March 02, 2009

My fridge, part 1


So I moved back to the U.S. a few months ago, and now live around the corner from an excellent grocery store. It's great news because I have access to good produce, as opposed to the often wilted fruits and vegetables I found find in Doha in the summer.

Because I'm so close to the supermarket now, my fridge is a little emptier than it was when I lived in Qatar. My Doha friends know that my fridge there was packed. It was often the subject of wonderment and ridicule at my dinner parties.

In that spirit, I thought I'd post pictures of my fridge to keep track of what's in it. At the moment, that would be some yogurt, green grapes, apples, tomatoes, a grapefruit, chocolate, leftover chickpea and potato curry, some lime pickle, ginger marmalade, white wine, butter, cream of coconut, chili sauce, lemon juice, milk, water, two Michelob Lights (courtesy a friend, I have to note), avocado, lettuce, spinach, cilantro, a hot pepper, and some leftover stew from last night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home