Friday, June 03, 2005

The Unexpected, as Always

Today I went to the hammam for the last time. It was so relaxing but also sad knowing that I won't be able to indulge in a good steam, sauna, and scrub for a long time. The woman who scrubbed me and my mom when we were there a few weeks ago was there again today and she asked about my mom, about how she is doing. She's not only thorough with her scrubbing; she's also really nice. Since this is one of the few times in my life when I've been able to do so, I gave her a really generous tip. She definitely deserves it.

While at the hammam I was thinking about how comfortable women here, the women at the hammam are with their bodies. Hijabed woman walk into the hammam and go into the hamman in just their underwear to be scrubbed really thoroughly by other women. In a society where quite a few women cover up, it's nice to see women so comfortable in their skin.

Afterwards I got juice, met my friend in the souk, and headed to pick up some items my parents had ordered while they were here. While we were at the store one of them men there handed a photo album to my friend and, thinking that it might be an album of pictures of his family, I moved my chair next to his to look. These were not family photos. It was an album of women in belly-dancing costumes. The man makes them and wanted my friend there is nothing like hands on.

I don't have Adwords Analyzer or CBMall. I just search the products at clickbank. I do check out the free overture search tool at times and I will read any free info I can get. Other than that I keep it simple. Reread Googlecash and highlight things you might think will be important. You can always refer back to these notes and highlights.

I think all your other questions have been asked and answered on my blog. You really are in the right direction by doing. Keep working on your campains and remember to do what is outlined in Googlecash as far as limits go. If one doesn't profit, move on. If you stick with it, you Will hit one, you have too : )

Keep in touch and visit my blog for updates.

Regards,
Diane

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Keep working and never give up. Remember, I did 80 test before hitting it big. You have to jump right in like Gordon did. Hands on is the best way to learn. Don't put things aside, just do it. And never doubt your own success, why would you do that? Have the confidence to know this does work and certainly if I can do it, YOU can too.5E*^*^*^*^*
Keep working and never give up. Remember, I did 80 test before hitting it big. You have to jump right in like Gordon did. Hands on is the best way to learn. Don't put things aside, just do it. And never doubt your own success, why would you do that? Have the confidence to know this does work and certainly if I can do it, YOU can too.