Thursday, March 05, 2009

March 04, or squash day

I had the day off today, so I walked over to Trader Joe's to do some grocery shopping. It's further from my house than my usual grocery store, but it's good for things like tea, whole wheat pasta, cookies, and, as I discovered today, peeled and cut up butternut squash. I have pretty minimal prep space in my kitchen, so cutting attacking a slippery butternut squash with a 7 inch knife out of my prep work seems like a good idea.

I made myself some pasta and veggies, and as per usual, have leftovers stashed in the fridge. That will be my dinner at work tomorrow, I think.

On the way over, I listened to music via Pandora Radio on my iPhone. Pandora's a nifty little app into which you enter a song or artist you like and it creates a radio station for you based on that information. It's brought me nice tunes like Lights Camera Distraction by The Hey Day.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home