Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh, Sick Again

Meh. Am sick again, this time with some sort of flu/cold combination. Last night I ached so much I couldn’t get out of bed. When my roommate came home after class eventually I got up and tried to do things, like tidy the kitchen, since I hadn’t had any luck going to sleep, but was useless at doing things as well. I just wandered the apartment dizzily.

My roommate left for vacation last night so I’m alone now; I asked one of my friends to come over after work to keep me company since I’m feeling too dizzy to tackle the four flights of stairs in my building. I hope he shows up. It's not that I can't handle being sick alone; it's that it's nice to have someone around to take care of me a bit.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Dr.Moi said...

I hope you get better soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home