Monday, August 22, 2005

My Music

Robert Moog died yesterday. Without him I think half of the music I listen to would genuinely suck. So I think it's only appropriate to finally answer the little challenge that my friend David, waxelastic.com, issued a few months ago and I'm just now getting around to doing. He answered a few questions about his music; now I'm doing the same.

Total volume of music on my computer:

A sad 25G. I don't have all my music on my computer because it won't fit and I only recently got one of those 300G drives to put all of my stuff on.

The last CD I bought:

The last one I got was The Magic Numbers; the last one I bought was something I was very excited about but must have sucked since I don't remember it. The last ones I remember buying are Beck's Guero and one of Fairuz's best of CDs.

Song playing right now:

Since I started writing this, 'It Takes a Fool to Remain Sane' by the Ark and now 'July, July!' by The Decemberists

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

Luna - Tiger Lily
Billy Bragg and Wilco - California Stars
The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
The Decemberists - The Soldiering Life
Khaled - Aicha

Really close to being on that list are Yo La Tengo's 'Our Way to Fall', The Fall's 'Victoria', and Cheb Mami's 'Azwaw 2'. I know, that's cheating because technically I have eight songs listed now.

1 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger writeronthewall said...

Like the site redesign! Hope all is going well in London!
Chairs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home