Saturday, July 22, 2006

In My Dreams I'm Dying All the Time

My trip back to the US was really long this time: 30 hours and three nightmares about plane crashes, two delayed flights, and one cancelled flight.

Aside from the planeload of bodybuilders on my last flight, I think the most disconcerting thing about my trip was that three times I dreamt the plane I was on was crashing. The first time we crashed on a highway in Saudi Arabia, the next time it was a slow crash through beautiful alleyways in Morocco. The third time we crash landed in San Francisco. This time a friend of mine was seated next to me and when I turned to him, concerned about how I would make it to my final destination, he simply shrugged and said 'San Francisco's perfect for me', then got up and left.

Yeah, I don't know either. The end of those 30 hours felt really good.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will be ok, just dont think about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home