Sunday, May 14, 2006

Crap Music

I have an ongoing discussion about music with one of my friends here. We're both pretty passionate about music and I find it nice to have someone else to talk about music with.

Friday night he was looking through my music collection and kept commenting on all the crap music he thinks I have. I was patiently looking through his music and would every once in a while hear him exclaim incredulously 'Kylie Minogue'? Or 'Robbie Williams'? It seemed he thought that music like that is crap, whereas I think it serves a purpose because it's just fun.

I thought I'd point out all the music in his collection that I think is crap. All I found was one Eagles song. One Eagles song! What sort of person has just one crap song in their collection? A music snob, that's who.

I will find a way to sneak some carefully selected Journey songs into his collection. I think they'll round it out.

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have lots of crap music, you know. you just haven't heard it yet!
simon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home