Monday, August 14, 2006

Sneakin' Out The Hospital

I spent the weekend doing things to prepare for my surgery. I've been asking friends to recommend their favorite books to me; I went to the library and borrowed those books so I can read them while I'm recuperating. I went to a nice, long yoga class for a good little workout. I ate good food and drank great beer and wine (which is really a good way to prepare for anything). This morning I baked muffins for my parents so they'll have something yummy to eat while they're waiting around in the hospital. I bought some seasons of the Simpsons so I have something to watch while I'm recuperating, just in case the books aren't enough. I washed my pajamas, I packed an overnight bag, I set an alarm. I guess I'm ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home