Sunday, May 15, 2005

Yay! Parents!

My parents got to Damascus yesterday and it's wonderful to see them. Walking around with them is like walking around with new eyes. Because I walk these streets every day, I often forget how fascinating and weird Damascus is. We've walked around the Old City an enormous amount, gone to one of my favorite juice places, and eaten schwarma and falafel. My parents tried zatar for the first time today and declared it delicious. I had it for the first time in months and realized that, even though I had gotten sick of it, it is rather tasty.

The best part is just seeing them. They're so much fun to be with.

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Hasan Bazerbashi said...

Heh :D

Glad that you are having nice time in here :) ... and it is nice to be with your parents around.

Have a nice day ;)

Cya ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home