Friday, November 18, 2005

Don't Answer Your Mobile When...

You're in the bathroom. Today I rang one of my friends and he said he was indisposed, that he would ring me back in a few minutes. When he rang, he said he had to learn when not to answer his mobile; I laughed and said 'oh yeah, the other day I was in the library and three people answered their phones.' To this he responded, 'There are some rooms you just shouldn't answer the phone in'.

Yeah. Don't answer the phone while you're in the bathroom. I really have no desire to talk to you while you're peeing. Whatever it is I have to tell you, it can wait.

In other news, I'm moving to Doha.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to go to Doha, especially since they're building this:

http://www.thepearlqatar.com/main.aspx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home